All you need to create and record music in GarageBand and other DAWs
iRig Pro Duo
2 channel audio/MIDI interface for Mac, PC, iOS and Android
iRig Pro Duo is the smallest full-featured dual-channel audio/MIDI interface on the market. iRig Pro Duo delivers high-quality 24-bit audio on the go or in the studio with plug-and-play simplicity. It features 2 channels with XLR/TRS combo audio jacks and phantom power that can accommodate everything from high-end phantom powered condenser microphones to guitars, basses, keyboards and more. Each channel has it’s own input gain control so you can dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recording. With iRig Pro Duo, you don’t just have a superb portable interface for audio; you can also hook up your favorite MIDI controllers. This is thanks to its included TRS to MIDI-DIN cables and dedicated MIDI in/out jacks, so you can control MIDI-compatible software (or send MIDI data to MIDI-compatible hardware, like synthesizers, drum machines and samplers) with plug and play simplicity.
- 2 x 1/4” / XLR guitar, mic & line inputs.
- 2 hi-quality preamps with gain control.
- 48V phantom power.
- MIDI input/output.
- 2 balanced 1/4” out.
- Direct monitor.
- Lightning, USB and USB OTG cables included.
- Self-powered (2 AA batteries), device powered or DC power adapter (not included).
iRig Keys Pro
37 key universal keyboard controller for Mac, PC, iOS and Android
iRig Keys Pro is a super-compact, bus-powered, “plug and play” MIDI controller. With its 37-key (3-octave) keyboard, you can play legitimate two-handed parts. It includes modulation and pitch-bend wheels. It’s also equipped with an expansion jack, allowing you to connect a sustain pedal for an even more realistic piano playing experience, or an expression pedal for controlling continuous parameters like volume, tremolo, vibrato, rotary speaker speed and more (pedals not included). iRig Keys Pro features an easy-to-use control panel that gives you 5 backlit soft-touch buttons and one Volume/Data knob. You will find Program and Octave up/down buttons plus a Set button that allows you to store up to 4 different setups for the complete iRig Keys PRO configuration. An Edit mode is also available to transpose the keyboard, send specific program change messages, customize touch sensitivity, change MIDI channel, reassign Vol/Data knob MIDI control change and access to other useful MIDI functions in a flash. All these parameters can be stored in Sets using the Set button and recalled in a snap, to allow for quick sound switching and easy control of various instruments or apps on the fly.
- 37 velocity-sensitive keys (3 octaves range).
- Standard size modulation and pitch bend wheels.
- Large Volume/Data knob.
- Octave and Program up/down backlit soft-touch buttons.
- SET button to store and recall 4 different customized setups.
- Input for a sustain or expression pedal (optional).
- Core MIDI (iOS) and USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play.
- Powered by the iOS device or Mac/PC USB.
- Includes USB OTG and USB cables.
iRig Mic Studio XLR
Large-diaphragm analog studio condenser microphone
iRig Mic Studio XLR is a large-diaphragm analog condenser microphone for vocal and instrument recording. It features 1" large-diaphragm condenser capsule, 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response and cardioid polar pattern. It also includes a mic clamp, a tripod tabletop stand and a 2m/6' XLR mic cable.
Professional closed-back studio monitor headphones
- Closed back design for monitoring while recoding without mic bleed.
- High output drivers for accurate, transparent and powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response for rich bass and crisp highs.
- Adjustable headband for great fit maximum comfort for extended listening periods.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Write Your Own Review
iRig Pro Duo Studio Suite Deluxe
IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo Studio Suite Deluxe
Everything you need to play, sequence, sing and record
- IK Multimedia